SLIDER

Summer Projects

03 July 2013


Anyone that knows me will tell you that I love a good list. I love getting everything out of my head on to some pretty stationary then ticking those suckers off (and yes, this includes such things as brushing teeth and taking a shower...for real. Those things are important too!). I also loved that whole thing of getting projects to do over the Summer from Uni.

So with that in mind, and in light of the apparently imminent heat-wave, I thought I'd make a little Creative Summer to do list and tick those off in (hopefully) spectacular fashion on here. Sound good?

So, on with the list!

1// Bust out my screen printer 

I finally got my hands on a Gocco a few weeks ago, and I'm super excited to make some prints. I've got some plans brewing for some prints I'd like to try. 

2// Spend some time working up my own DPS publication

I've had the software for a few months now and I'd really like to make something all of my very own. I'm really inspired by the publication Trendenser (search it in newsstand!). It's a Scandinavian interior design mag that's absolutely beautiful

3//  Get mine & James' site up and running

We've been threatening to do it for a while and this summer, I want to launch. 

4// Brand and print me some sweet labels for the home brew.

Yes, we brew now. Wheat beer to be precise. There is a post on that coming soon, so stay tuned! We've got to make it look legit and I've got some branding in mind. (There is potential for some screen printing cross over action to happen here!).


And that is my creative summer wishlist. I'm determined to work more on my own projects outside of work this summer and these are my top four projects. I'll keep updating as I tick them off, wish me luck!

What projects have you got up your sleeve for this summer?

Svea xo